Second Thursday of every month
6:30-8:30pm - Free
Glenwood Insurance Agency
1605 K Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs, CO
Marcia and Amanda facilitate a monthly support group for pregnancy and early infant loss. It is our intent to provide a safe place to grieve and to heal, regardless of where you are on your journey. The meetings are free and open to any family member who may be seeking support. Participation is encouraged but no one is required to interact more than what is comfortable.
Call or text Marcia for more information at (970) 963-0240
Some benefits of peer grief support...
- Emotional and physical support in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
- Support and understanding from others who have experienced a similar loss.
- The opportunity to begin the healing process through sharing your own story and hearing the stories of others.
- Coping skills to help you through the most difficult days of your grief journey.
- Hope through companionship with people who “get it” and understand first-hand what you’re going through.
- The opportunity to discover new traditions and ideas to keep loved ones present in your hearts and in your memories.
- Increased understanding of how children and other family members react to loss.
- Permission to grieve and permission to live a happy productive life.
- Comfort Zone Camp, through HelloGrief